Nestling at the foot of the craggy Craigellachie Nature Reserve, our Touring Caravan and Camping Park blends naturally with the silver birch trees and heather-clad grounds of the High Range.
- 24 hour surveillance system
- Power bollard with TV aerial point
- Individual changing & shower rooms
- Hairdryer and electric shave points
- Fully-equipped launderette and ironing facilities
- Play park
- Village centre – five-minute walk
- Ristorante-Pizzeria, bar and takeaway on site (Takeaway Menu)
From the A9, turn on to the B9152 road. High Range is located at the south end of Aviemore, directly opposite the B970 (ski road) leading to the Cairngorm Mountains.
Our service block has been designed to a high standard, providing all that is necessary for your comfort and wellbeing. The facilities, which are accessible for disabled people, include individual changing and shower rooms, ample wash areas with hairdryer and electric shaver points, a fully-equipped launderette with ironing facilities, a sink for hand-washing clothing and a separate room for dish-washing and vegetable preparation.
- There is no extra charge for awnings or showers, and fresh water is readily available
- Due to the nature of the ground you may have difficulty using some type of tent pegs. Should this be the case, we have special pegs you can borrow at the reception (refundable deposit).
- Groceries and provisions can be purchased from the Aviemore shopping centre, a five-minute walk from High Range. There is also a bank and post office at the centre.
- Please note: for your security, the service block has been fitted with a 24-hour internal and external surveillance and monitoring system.
- There is a minimum unaccompanied age limit - if in doubt, please phone for details
- Our site rules and cancellation policy can be found here.
Winter Package for Ski Season
December 1 – April 30: special rates available for long stays. Includes free storage during November.