Book direct with High Range for the best rates!
Nestling at the foot of the craggy Craigellachie Nature Reserve, our Touring Caravan Park blends naturally with the silver birch trees and heather-clad grounds of the High Range.
For all enquiries please and BOOKINGS please phone: +44 (0)1479 810636 or Email Us
- 24 hour surveillance system
- Power bollard with TV aerial point
- Individual changing & shower rooms
- Hairdryer and electric shave points
- Fully-equipped launderette and ironing facilities
- Newly installed Play park
- Village centre – five-minute walk
- Secure bike store with Bike repair station
- Outdoor seating/dinning area
- BBQ area
- Drive over Motor-home grey water drain
From the A9, turn on to the B9152 road. High Range is located at the south end of Aviemore, directly opposite the B970 (ski road) leading to the Cairngorm Mountains.
Our service block has been designed to a high standard, providing all that is necessary for your comfort and well being. The facilities, which are accessible for disabled people, include individual changing and shower rooms, ample wash areas with hairdryer and electric shaver points, a fully-equipped launderette with ironing facilities, a sink for hand-washing clothing and a separate room for dish-washing and vegetable preparation.
- There is no extra charge for awnings or showers, and fresh water is readily available
- Groceries and provisions can be purchased from the Aviemore centre, a ten-minute walk from High Range. There is also a bank and post office in the centre.
- Please note: for your security, the service block has been fitted with a 24-hour internal and external surveillance and monitoring system.
- There is a minimum unaccompanied age limit – if in doubt, please phone for details
- Our site rules and cancellation policy can be found here.
We pride ourselves in having a family orientated environment and as such do not take bookings for stag/hen parties or groups.
Winter Package for Ski Season
December 1 – April 30: special rates available for long stays. 2021/2022 NOW FULLY BOOKED.
For full details please contact Kasia Vastano on: +44 (0)1479 810636 or Email