Chalet Style Accommodation
Disabled: Category 1
- Open-plan lounge-kitchen with Nepresso coffee machine and dining area
- Covered veranda with patio furniture
- Overlooking Craigellachie Nature Reserve
- BBQ outside the chalet
- Parking close to the chalet
- Ramp to the door
PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS A NON SMOKING CHALET AND PETS ARE ALLOWED
Make a Booking
What you can expect from a stay at Braeriach
Disabled Category 1
Built with true alpine flair and set among the beautiful birch trees and heather-clad grounds of High Range, each chalet is completely self-contained. The comfortable and spacious accommodation includes fully functioning kitchens, 43″ TV with over 200 freesat channels, DVD and hairdryer.
For all enquiries please phone: +44 (0)1479 810636 or Email Us
- ALL CHALETS ARE NON SMOKING
- Lairig Ghru, Glenmore, Braeriach, Bynack More, Ben Macdui, Craigowrie, Cairngorm and Caintoul are Pet FRIENDLY Chalets
- All bed linen, towels and kitchen cloths are supplied and are free of charge
- The electricity is included in price
- There is ample parking space near the chalets
- Groceries and other provisions can be purchased from the village shopping centre, only five minutes’ walk from the High Range complex
- The bus service, railway station, bank and post office are also close by
- Newly refurbished Children’s Playground
- Outdoor dinning/BBQ area
- Secured Bike store with bike repair station
- Mid week chalet clean and linen change are available on request with an additional charge
- Click here for terms and conditions and cancellation policy
We pride ourselves in having a family orientated environment and as such do not take bookings for stag/hen parties or groups.
Facilities & Features
Detached, well-appointed and spacious two-bedroom chalet – sleeps four. One double bedroom with a King-size bed and one bedroom with two single beds. Large shower room with a wall-mounted hairdryer. In the kitchen, the washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher, ceramic hob cooker, oven/grill and microwave oven; are all fully accessible to a wheelchair user. The living room includes a television and DVD player. The dining area offers a superb view of the mountains. Entrance, storage cupboard, covered veranda. BBQ outside the chalet and the parking is opposite the chalet, where a ramp leads directly to the door.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING CHALET. This is Pet FRIENDLY Chalet.