Chalet Style Accommodation
Bathrooms: 1 Ensuite
- Open-plan lounge-kitchen and dining area
- Overlooking Craigellachie Nature Reserve
- BBQ outside the chalet
- Parking close to the chalet
PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS A NON SMOKING CHALET AND PETS ARE ALLOWED
Make a Booking
What you can expect from a stay at Glenmore
Built with true alpine flair and set among the beautiful birch trees and heather-clad grounds of High Range, each chalet is completely self-contained. The comfortable and spacious accommodation includes fully functioning kitchens, 43″ TV with over 200 freesat channels, DVD and hairdryer.
For all enquiries please phone: +44 (0)1479 810636 or Email Us
- ALL CHALETS ARE NON SMOKING
- Lairig Ghru, Glenmore, Braeriach, Bynack More, Ben Macdui, Craigowrie, Cairngorm and Caintoul are Pet FRIENDLY Chalets
- All bed linen, towels and kitchen cloths are supplied and are free of charge
- The electricity is included in price
- There is ample parking space near the chalets
- Groceries and other provisions can be purchased from the village shopping centre, only five minutes’ walk from the High Range complex
- The bus service, railway station, bank and post office are also close by
- Newly refurbished Children’s Playground
- Outdoor dinning/BBQ area
- Secured Bike store with bike repair station
- Mid week chalet clean and linen change are available on request with an additional charge
- Click here for terms and conditions and cancellation policy
We pride ourselves in having a family orientated environment and as such do not take bookings for stag/hen parties or groups.
Facilities & Features
Newly refurbished chalet, cosy and comfortable semi-detached chalet, providing accommodation for one or two guests. King-size bed with en-suite shower room, open-plan lounge-kitchenette and dining area, entrance lobby.Parking close to the chalet.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING CHALET and is PET FRIENDLY.